The Britain/Gallifrey hypothesis expands
I thought we established this.
Britain is Gallifrey.
It’s just Gallifrey after the Time Lords constructed the universe’s biggest ever Chameleon Arch to hide themselves from the Daleks. And, as a side effect, made the Doctor think he’d destroyed them.
Showing Doctor Who in Britain is all kinds of dangerous, because it not only awakens buried memories, but it’s actually the product of them. Yes, that’s right. Moffat is a Time Lord.
Please note, citizens of other commonwealth countries. If you choose to subscribe to this theory along with us, it will mean that your monarch (being also our monarch) is a Time Lady.
OK minor detail. She’s a Gallifreyan, but not necessarily a Time Lady: there’s no evidence she went to the Academy. On the other hand, if we assume she’s a Time Lady then we can add to the headcanon that Liz 10 is in fact her tenth regeneration.
Or at least a garbled impression of her tenth regeneration, left in the remnants of the writers’ Gallifreyan memories.
It’s possible the real Liz 10 was actually more awesome.
I could have just linked to the above but eh, whatever.
So we have further details for this hypothesis.
The watch, in which the true selves of all the Gallifreyans was stored, must be huge. It’s Westminster Tower (Some of you may know it as Big Ben, but that’s just the largest bell in said tower). At first I thought they wouldn’t be that stupid, but anyone who’s seen enough Classic Who will understand when I say that this is Gallifreyans we’re talking about.
The Eye of Harmony was hidden in plain sight. It’s currently in the bearing-unit of the London Eye. It’s even in the name.
Before that, the Eye was stored with the Hand of Omega in Milton Keynes. Because who would ever look for them there? Where they were kept before that, I do not know.
2326 Notes/ Hide
- notqueen-khaleesi reblogged this from doctorwho
- abyssoffortitude reblogged this from isalizy and added:
- theladyofsunspear likes this
- mrsmoshae likes this
- paintingsofyourdreams likes this
- captainandiamo reblogged this from sonicmetennant
- pretentiousblipster reblogged this from doctorwho
- pretentiousblipster likes this
- isalizy reblogged this from doctorwho and added:
- somewhatnormalperson likes this
- martincrieffing likes this
- pandapuffgirl likes this
- cryptoz00logy likes this
- timeavengingdetective reblogged this from winterinthetardis
- gingerinabox reblogged this from doctorwho
- fell-through-a-looking-glass reblogged this from doctorwho
- littlemisswallflower likes this
- imsoboredzzz reblogged this from sleepingdragons
- sleepingdragons reblogged this from doctorwho
- allucid-alice likes this
- acarlson122 reblogged this from doctorwho
- lordhighdukemartinofcrieffstonia reblogged this from jbyrondean
- lilgarnet likes this
- grindelwald likes this
- wert700 likes this
- r3generate reblogged this from doctorwho
- shippingdtandfood likes this
- hohoholycow reblogged this from doctorwho
- awkwardtumbling likes this
- whispythewriter reblogged this from waiting-for-the-tardis
- marsissomarvelouslike reblogged this from doctorwho
- thedreadvampy reblogged this from darael and added:
- thedreadvampy likes this
- darael reblogged this from northcentralpositronics and added:
- lana-del-fey reblogged this from infinitestargazer
- pocketthor reblogged this from winterinthetardis
- lifeofdesires reblogged this from doctorwho
- oracle-of-absolute-hoopla reblogged this from sunnyxstars
- chickenistheyummiest likes this
- reposefultube reblogged this from doctorwho
- camoccino reblogged this from doctorwho
- lesrevesdangereuses likes this
- carry-on-my-wayward-penis reblogged this from somewhatdorky
- somewhatdorky reblogged this from doctorwho and added:
- illestrin reblogged this from winterinthetardis
- daphodillie reblogged this from doctorwho
- forhopeburnsbright likes this
- forhopeburnsbright reblogged this from tardismyoldgirl
- why-are-you-looking-here reblogged this from doctopus
- lexibadger likes this